Update v1.602+ Patch Notes – Updated 15/9/2015

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Update v1.602+ Patch Notes – Updated 15/9/2015

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 169 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Tombles 6 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 151 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Author

Motasa

We are working on something big we’d like to add to this patch before releasing it.

Now I’m really curious what we’re going to receive. Guess you can’t unveil what this “big” thing is until the patch goes out of beta.

SikBok
    Keymaster

We are working on something big we’d like to add to this patch before releasing it.

Now I’m really curious what we’re going to receive. Guess you can’t unveil what this “big” thing is until the patch goes out of beta.

You might want to keep an eye on the news post : )>

MartyD81

Formations or pre-battle units deployment maybe? Or a modified AHR? Please devs, break the silence already… I am eager to test that “big” thing ASAP!

esvath

OMG, I thought you guys have done with AOW 3!

Take any time you need then. Don’t rush things :p

Vastator

Something big? Cannot wait 😀

SikBok
    Keymaster

Something big? Cannot wait

Well, then you might want to keep an eye on AoW3 news around 18:00 CET this Friday.

Edit: Back on topic, we’ve just updated the Mac Launcher in the open beta to resolve an issue with accessing user content.

Well, then you might want to keep an eye on AoW3 news around 18:00 CET this Friday.

Edit: Back on topic, we’ve just updated the Mac Launcher in the open beta to resolve an issue with accessing user content.

😀

*smiles*

I’m predicting that my weekend will be short on hours for anything, besides AoW, hehe.

Motasa

*smiles*

When you’re smiling, it most of the time is a pretty certain indication something good, really good awaits us. 🙂

SpiritSeeker

Ok, i’m gonna make a guess… modding!

Vastator

Ok, i’m gonna make a guess… modding!

Considering SikBok has post the same thing on a thread about modding tools on Steam forums, it’s highly likely there’ll be an announcement on something about this.

Why don’t you add the ability for the evil characters to produce an obsidian wyvern/dragon rather than a golden one. To my knowledge it is not currently in the game. As well, a Necromancer should be able to obtain Bone dragons, there is nothing wrong with the Dread Reaper, but it isn’t as nice as having a non-summoned, physical unit, that overall emphasizes what necromancers like to do, and that is corrupt the dead, and turn them into slaves. Whilst the reaper embodies the whole death part of the theme, it lacks the part of raising the dead.

Tombles
    Keymaster

OK, this Open Beta has been updated to use the same build as the Modding Open Beta:

http://aow.triumph.net/forums/topic/modding-open-beta/

Tombles
    Keymaster

OK, scratch that! This has gone back to where it was before because I forgot to update the Mac and Linux builds (oops!) I’ll fix it tomorrow 🙂

Tombles
    Keymaster

Aaand, it’s done! This branch now contains the modding stuff.

Roehrill

Hello. It seems GOG and Steam versions differ again and our PBEM games came to a sudden stop. 🙁 again 🙁
    When is the update coming to GOG? Their last patch is called “18” and contains version 1.602

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Roehrill, within the next 24 hours.

Roehrill

Hi Arnout

Thank you 🙂 This is good news!!

LennyPL

Hi,

After update to 1.7 there is a problem with Polish translation… new options are in French.

Please fix it. I’ve attached some example

Attachments:

Tombles
    Keymaster

This keeps happening >_>

Thanks Lenny, I’ll look into it!

Viewing 20 posts - 151 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.