[SOLVED] Wall crushing/climbing combination fails

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [SOLVED] Wall crushing/climbing combination fails

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Seamus the Bold 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just had an annoying problem while storming a city with an archdruid army. I had planned to send one of my spiders over the walls to spread some chaos. As for this I enchanted it with savage rage and thus not only buffed it in so many nice ways but also gave it the ability wall crushing. The spider likes that soooo much that it forgets to climb the wall as it should…

Thus, wall crushing renders the wall climbing skill useless! I would suggest to fix this problem by making wall crushin an active ability just like sabotage. In this way it should not interfere with wall climbing, anymore. BUt i guess it would be fine just to make the climbing skill dominant?!

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi I’ve booked a case to look into this, thanks for reporting! 26781

MarciaVB

Hi Seamus the Bold,

You should be able to click the boot (move action) and then climb on the walls.

Let us know if you still encounter problems 🙂

That worked! Thanks a lot! Should have been able to figure that out on my own. Sometimes the solution is just too easy…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.