[wip] Warp Domain bridge remains (1.52 beta)

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Bugs [wip] Warp Domain bridge remains (1.52 beta)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wallthing 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wallthing

While playing the Golden Realms campaign 2nd scenario I used Warp Domain on Sourcevale. It successfully changed terrain types & removed roads but left one of the two bridges in the domain standing. When I went back to try again (using cheats for expediency), not only was the bridge left after casting Warp Domain, but it somehow changed the orientation of the bridge from east-west to southeast-northwest.

Eddycted

Thanks Wallthing, we’ll look into it. I have been able to reproduce the rotating bridges, but not the bridges remain problem. Are you certain it was in the domain?

Wallthing

This bridge was within the domain when I cast the spell – you can easily see the earlier domain boundaries due to the spell’s other effects. I do remember that the bridge was out of my sight radius when I first cast the spell, though I have no idea how this would affect it.

Other bridges from the same game also fail to be removed via Warp Domain. They already run from southeast to northwest, so they don’t seem to change orientation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.