What time will the game be install-able?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues What time will the game be install-able?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FireJordan 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

FireJordan

Hi all! It’s 01.30 (in the morning) here in the UK, I’ve got to be up early tomorrow to go to work, I was just hoping to stay up to get the game to install so I can play it as soon as possible tomorrow afternoon. I couldn’t get the day off (which clearly sucks). I was wondering, does anyone know what time the game becomes install-able on Steam, here in the UK? This is BST (British Summer Time) for those of you outside the UK. Shall I stay up and wait, or will it be ages away?
    Thanks! FJ.

Doesn’t Steam have a count down timer?

FireJordan

Jean-Luc, my favourite Starfleet captain! No, it doesn’t, not that I can see on my version of Steam anyway. If other people’s Steam does, could you tell me how long yours says?

PariahJack

Apparently This is the countdown for steam.

Turns out there’s an official thread for this: http://steamcommunity.com/app/226840/discussions/0/540737414737348828/

18:00h CET so less than 15 hrs away according to the clock linked there.

Edit: Ninja’d like a crippled baby.

FireJordan

Oh okay. This scuppers my plan slightly, but at least now I know. I’ll just have to install after I get in.

Thanks very much for your help.

Avalon

Well, I’d like to know what time you guys think gog.com may be providing the game download.
    As a dutch company which surely has 07:40 on the 31rd right now it could be available anytime, or am I wrong? Are there regulations not to?

FireJordan

I’d like to think that Triumph would’ve stipulated that it must be a simultaneous release across providers, but who knows. If the guys and girls that pre-ordered from GoG.com get the game earlier than us Steam users then that’s great. I’ve waited this long… I can wait a few more hours…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.