[Finished] Racial Heritage Mod

Weโ€™ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making [Finished] Racial Heritage Mod

This topic contains 66 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  HjAa 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Eomolch

I changed the dragon monument bonus now to give mana for magmaforges (for the most part because in 99% of the cases it didn’t do anything for the city) and I will keep an eye on the dwarf statue of the mountain to decide later if it should be changed. The wood elf bonus however is completely fine. I already explained why earlier in this thread and also on steam ๐Ÿ˜‰

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Eomolch.

Sartarius

Yes, elven bonus for pop is probably okay as it doesnt affect things that much.

About dragon monument – indeed, if there is no lava – no bonus, and vice a versa – lots of lava – very OP. Thank you for looking into things.

Eomolch

About dragon monument โ€“ indeed, if there is no lava โ€“ no bonus, and vice a versa โ€“ lots of lava โ€“ very OP. Thank you for looking into things.

Yes, that was exactly my reasoning as well.

Also thnx for bringing this up, after all it is hard to improve my mod when no one complains about possible flaws ๐Ÿ˜‰

l_m_glegg

Eomolch,

I e-mailed the last of the unit descriptions to you this morning. Thanks again for a great mod and for my opportunity to work on it with you – I thoroughly enjoyed it.

HjAa

Hi! It would seem as if the Statue of the Woods doesn’t give a growth bonus on the Tundra toolset. Would it be possible to get support for the decodence mod? Thanks ever so much!

Eomolch

Hi HjAa, you may have seen this on steam already, but I will talk to charlatan about this soon. For now, I have to further investigate if I will finally be able to update my mods again :/

HjAa

Thanks a lot man. Hadn’t seen that yet, so I appreciate the reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.