With Eternal Lords and V1.5 off to a smooth and flying start (we’re very happy with the initial reactions and chart positions!) , we wanted to share with you our plans for the next couple of updates.
- Short Term (1-7 days) We’re fixing any show stopping bugs, issues like a reported launcher incompatibility problem on certain Mac OSX installs.
- Mid Term (1-2 weeks) Fix any obvious balance issues and the more obscure bugs
- Long Term (4-8 weeks) Post launch balance update. After an influx of new users and more mileage on the expansion, we’re analyzing how the all the V1.5 and Eternal Lords gameflow plays out in both single and multiplayer, and will make changes accordingly.
Please let us know your feedback. V1.5 is not the end!
For now, the team is off for a short celebratory terrace drink on the first warm spring day in the lovely city of Delft, the Netherworld.
– The Triumph Team
PS: Here are the new Loading Screens illustrations as Wall Papers!
Latest posts by Lennart Sas (see all)
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall – Sign up today to get the latest updates! - May 23, 2018
- Triumph’s New Game to be announced May 18th @ PDXCon! - February 8, 2018
- TRIUMPH STUDIOS JOINS FORCES WITH PARADOX INTERACTIVE - June 30, 2017